Short Facts & Background
- Lead Developer & Technical Artist at TBA, full time, since mid April 2019.
- Internet and Technology Enthusiast, since making my first website back in 1998, and gaming on an Atari ST in the early 1990´s.
- Digital/Technical Artist, Programmer, Creative Technologist; joeldittrich.se.
- University Teacher since 2010, teaching heavily technical Art/Design/Computer related subjects, at 5 – 15 universities yearly, in Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, USA, Sweden and more.
- VR/AR Technical Guide for Immersivt (VR Sverige).
- Former Artistic Associate Professor, at Dalarna University, Falun, Sweden (2011 – 2017).
- Educated Teacher in Art, Design and Visual Culture, at Konstfack in Stockholm, Sweden (2004 – 2009).
- Cypherpunk by heart, intellect and hand.
- Autodidact; Continuously studying programming and cyber security.
Tools & Utilities of Preference
- All major operating systems
- Carefully selected top brands (SMB), high performance routers, firewalls, switches, WAPs, UPSs, VPNs, NICs, etc.
- Various tools and methods for penetration testing (Kali & more)
- WordPress (hardened)
- Microsoft HoloLens v1 & v2
- HTC Vive & Trackers
- Oculus Rift, Rift S, Go & Quest
- Meta Vision v2
- Pimax ‘5K’ Plus
- Kinect v1 & v2
- RealSense D415
- Leap Motion
- Lightform (LFC)
- RTX 2080 (Razer Core X)
- RTX 2080 Ti (Alienware Graphics Amplifier)
- Intel Neural Compute Stick v2
- Raspberry Pi (various custom surveillance & networking IoT)
- C#, Unity, Python, TensorFlow, Houdini, Blender, Cinema 4D w/ X-Particles, Redshift, Octane, Adobe CC, TouchDesigner, Resolume, d3, Ableton, Elektron & more
*This Cyber Security & Technical Support branch came into existence after the amount of service requests landing in my personal Facebook inbox, as well as my artist/teacher inbox, by far had exceeded what I could possibly find time to deal with. Therefor I simply researched what commercial computer services charge per hour, set up a simple price model, and added quick and easy ways to pay for the services I provide.