Short Facts & Background
- Lead Developer & Technical Artist at an international technology company, full time position, since mid April 2019 (TBA Q4 2019).
- Digital Artist, Software Developer, Creative Technologist; Joel Dittrich AB.
- Former Associate Professor, at Dalarna University, Falun, Sweden (2010 – 2017).
- University Teacher (2008 – 2019), been teaching heavily technical Art/Design/Computer related subjects, at 5 – 15 universities yearly, in Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, USA, and Sweden.
- VR/AR/MR-Technical Guide for Immersivt (VR Sverige).
- Educated Teacher in Art, Design and Visual Culture, at Konstfack in Stockholm, Sweden (2004 – 2009).
- Cypherpunk by heart, intellect and hand.
- Independently, continuously and extensively studying Software Development, Futurism and Cyber Security/Privacy/Anonymity.
- Running my own business since late 2007 (AktieBolag registered in Sweden).
- Internet and Technology Enthusiast, since making my first website back in 1998, and gaming on an Atari ST in the early 1990’s.
Tools & Utilities of Preference
- All major operating systems
- Carefully selected (SMB) routers, firewalls, switches, WAPs, UPSs, VPNs, NICs, etc.
- Various tools and methods for penetration testing, endpoint and account security
- WordPress (hardened)
- Microsoft HoloLens v1 & v2
- HTC Vive & Trackers
- Oculus Quest
- Meta Vision v2
- Kinect v1, v2 & v3
- RealSense D415
- Leap Motion
- Lightform (LFC)
- Raspberry Pi (various custom surveillance & networking IoT)
- C#, C++, Python, Unity, Unreal, TensorFlow, Houdini, Blender, Cinema 4D, X-Particles, Redshift, Octane, Adobe CC, TouchDesigner, Resolume, d3, Ableton, Elektron & more
*This Cyber Security & Technical Support branch came into existence after the amount of service requests landing in my personal Facebook inbox, as well as my artist/teacher inbox, by far had exceeded what I could possibly find time to deal with. Therefor I simply researched what commercial computer services charge per hour, set up a simple price model, and added quick and easy ways to pay for the services I provide.